Well I was tagged by a fellow blogger who shall remain nameless (though if you think Drowsy Feline Empty Space and look in my blog roll, you could probably guess) to create this list. I am also supposed to tag six other bloggers, but I don’t personally know six others LOL! Anyway, here goes…
Six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself:
- At mealtimes, I cannot mix my sweet stuff with salty stuff. Example: NO sausage or bacon with pancakes. That would be wrong. Sausage with eggs and/or potatoes is grand. Sausage rolling around in *shudder* maple syrup? No can do.
- Style-wise, I’m a closet Bohemian. My favorite looks involve peasant blouses, long and flowy skirts, beaded sandals, hoop earrings, etc. And lots of silver.
- Back to food (surprise), when eating portions of different foods, it doesn’t matter how much of any one item I started with, or how extensive the menu. By halfway through, all items will be in perfectly equal portions. Woe to the person (hubby) who helps himself to a large biteful of one food, thus throwing off the balance of my plate. I think this goes back to childhood and trying to make all my M & M colors end up in equal quantities. ;p
- I cannot stand anything close to my neck, except jewelry of course. I haven’t worn a turtleneck in years. The mere thought makes me feel like I’m choking LOL!
- I like to color in coloring books.
- I can’t get into a project at work or home unless my environment is completely clutter-free and sparkly. It’s a sickness.